Latex Examination Gloves
- Supply Ability : 50000 Piece Per Month
Price And Quantity
- 40.00 - 150.00 INR
- 25000 Piece
- 50000 Piece Per Month
- 2-3 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- depends on product
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
With firm commitment to quality, we are engaged in supplying Latex Examination Gloves. These gloves are made using latex rubber and are widely used in hospitals, clinics and various other places where hygiene and safety are major concern. Offered gloves are easy to use and their light weight allow easy movement of fingers and thumbs for proper working of hands. These Latex Examination Gloves are available in various standards sizes to provide the best suited gloves to customers.
- Easy usage
- Low maintenance
- Perfect finish
Physical Properties :
- Chemical Residue reduced or eliminated to negligible levels to prevent derma allergies.
- Lightly powdered with modified or optimize Tissue Absorbable Cornstarch USP Grade, to prevent wound infections and granulomas.
- Synthesis in clean environment to achieve bio burden level of less than 20 cfu prior to Sterilization. This process help us to achieves low Pyrogen level (dead bacteria) after Sterilization.
- Powdered and Powdered free gloves
- Length :- 240mm +-2%
- Color :- Natural white and Blue
- Features :- Non Sterile and Ambidextrous,Beaded Cuff.
- Surface :- Smooth / Textured(Finger/Palm Textured).
- Material :- Natural Rubber Latex.
- Size :- X-Small,Small,Medium,Large,X-Large.
- Packing :- 100 gloves /dispenser box
- Carton Packing :- 10 dispenser Box / carton
- Adhers to :- ASTM D3578, ISO :13485 , ISO ,CE.
- Application :- Used in Hospitals ,Pharmaceuticals Ind., Food Industries ,Electronic Industries, and other industries,Saloons etc.
- Lab Test :- Lab Reports from government approved laboratories(If Required).
- Brand :- Manglam or OEM on large quantities.
Sterilization : Ethylene Oxide / Gamma as per customer requirement
Sterility( for sterile product) : Shall pass the sterility test
Packaging : 1 pair of gloves in a paper wallet and one wallet per pouch. 50 pouches per Inner box and 8 Inner Box per Master carton as per client specifications.
Shelf life : 5 years from the Date of manufacture
Office Address : C-4, 40 foot Road Chawla Colony, Ballabhgarh, Faridabad
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.